International Men’s Day is an annual event celebrated on 19th November, since 1994. The event focuses on promoting male health, gender equality and highlighting male role models. So this International Men’s Day, we bring you something special. Here are a few tips for you to pamper yourself the Right way.
While men tend to eat everything, it is of utmost importance that you eat the right food. Eating healthy doesn’t mean going on a diet, it is merely just choosing to eat a healthier meal. Here are a few tips you could use from now on:
- Instead of your morning cup of coffee, switch to Green Tea as it increases your metabolism and helps you lose weight faster.
- Almonds are a great source of nutrition as well as great for your heart.
- Eggs serves as a great source of nutrition for your body, it is advisable to eat at least 7-8 eggs a week.
- Many people dislike oats, but an oatmeal breakfast has the ability to fill your stomach which helps reduce the intake of unnecessary carbs you might eat when you feel hungry.
- With all this food, it is important to hydrate yourself from time to time. Drink at least 1-2 litres of water a day.
Many people think that you can only love exercise if you are a fitness freaks, but in reality everyone must take some time out to work out. It doesn’t necessarily mean you have to join the gym in order to be be fit. Try taking time out for a run or a walk in the morning. Not only will it help you reduce some weight, a simple walk has the ability to clear your mind.
If running isn’t your style, try yoga – it helps improve your balance and strength while at the same time reducing your stress and anxiety. Practicing yoga daily can increase your energy and decrease fatigue.
Your appearance says a lot about you. It is important to dress well, no matter what the occasion might be. Dressing well promotes a great first impression.The clothes you wear and the way you groom yourself will change the way other people hear what you say.
Remember, the first rule for dressing right is to find the proper fit. Rely on a tailor to correct the fit of readymades and a good tailoring house for bespoke wear.
A loosely fitted shirt will make your appearance baggy, while tight fitting clothing will limit and restrict your movements.
Do not forget to follow our 3 tips to lead a healthier, happier life!
Happy International Men’s Day.
Do let us know your feedback in the comment section below. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.