Siyaram’s has established a strong foothold internationally and is revered for its fabrics in UK, Europe, North America, Latin America, Gulf countries and South-East Asia. There’s a remarkable sale of about a million meters of fabric every month to the esteemed brands of the world in Vietnam, Bangladesh, Myanmar, China, Egpyt and Ethiopia. Unwavering reliability and uncompromising quality of the fabrics have paved way to the phenomenal success of Siyaram’s across the globe.
Some of the most reputed brands, namely NEXT, M&S, BURTONS, TOP MAN, TOP SHOP, PERRY ELLIS, TARGET, CALVIN KLEIN, KENNETH COLE and EXPRESS, amongst the rest have been using the fabrics provided by Siyaram’s. The evolving customer base is a testament to the quality and strength that are unique to the brand.
A diverse range of products by Siyaram’s caters to fashion, core and uniform applications for men and women. Here’s an exhaustive list of the product range:
- Poly/Viscose Fiber Dyed Fabrics
- Poly/Viscose/Spandex Dyed Fabrics in mono-stretch and bi-stretch
- Fiber Dyed Poly/Viscose Fabrics for suit separates
- Poly/Viscose/Cotton Fabrics
- Poly/Viscose/Linen Fabrics
- Poly/Wool and Poly/Viscose/Wool Fabrics
- Jacquard Fabrics for women’s wear and men’s wear fashion applications
- Fabrics in various blends with special and performance finishes like Flannel, Antimicrobial, Moisture Wicking, Wrinkle Resistant, Oil and Water Repellant and Anti Odour
- Poly/Viscose Fabrics in Rigid and Stretch with recycled polyester
Design & Development
Siyaram’s strength lies in its exemplary design and development capabilities. A team of talented designers have architected a design studio that houses seasonal collections, namely Spring (Summer) and Fall (Winter), which are presented to the buyers during the respective seasons. Siyaram’s has a designated Italian design consultant who teams up with the designers to exhibit a trendy and contemporary collection with varied designs, patterns and colours. Any feedback and suggestions from the buyers are incorporated by the designers in their succeeding collection. The design and development department is supported by a comprehensive desk loom and yardage weaving facility with single end warping machines and looms. The designers keep up with the latest trends and fashion dynamics by attending textile fairs and visiting high-end fashion stores across the world.
A journey that transcends geographies and cultures.
Siyaram’s has had the reputation of maintaining superlative quality standards. They have a state-of-the-art testing lab where every meter of finished fabric is subjected to stringent quality tests as per the buyer’s testing protocol. The fabric is handed over for packaging only after it gets a “PASS” for each parameter.
The significant quality tests include:
- Dimensional Stability
- Tear Strength, Seam Slippage and Tensile Strength
- Pilling and Abrasion
- Smoothness and Crease recovery
- Color Fastness to Washing, Perspiration, Rubbing, Water etc.
- Stretch, Growth and Recovery for Stretch Fabrics
- Bow and Skew
- CS variation
- GSM and Width
- Color continuity
The laboratory is well-equipped with the following:
- Martindale Abrasion testers from SDL Atlas and James Heal
- Tensile Tester from Tinus Olsen
- Elmendorf Tear Tester and Crock Meter from Roches
- Pilling Assessment viewer and Light Cabinets from Verivide
- Perspiro meter from SDL Atlas
- Spectro Photo meter from Premier Color Scan
- Washcator from Electrolux